Does something come alive or percolate when you hear the word ” Mt. Shasta?”
Do your ears perk up when you hear the words Lemuria, Pleiadians, Inner Earth, St. Germain, Sananda, El Morya, Master Kuthumi, Telos, Adama?
That’s what happened to me in 2009 when I first felt the calling. Before then, I had never heard of Shasta, but once I did, it would not leave my consciousness!! I would overhear people’s conversations….mumble, mumble, mumble, SHASTA, mumble mumble. I would see it on the internet and I would see pictures of it in random places. It was like she was calling me HOME. Since then, Mt Shasta has indeed become Home to me and a place to remember who I really AM! I have had a spontaneous healing on Black Butte in which I now have regular moon cycles to this day! I have spontaenously left my body, went flying above the mountain, flew into either the inner earth or an interdimensional doorway, was met by these beings in white and taken on a “tour” (although I wasn’t able to bring back much cognitive memory). I have connected with Master Kuthumi before I even knew there was such an Ascended Master. I have seen crystalline city overlays on the mountain. And I have also had some uncomfortable growth experiences as well. Whatever is not serving you might come up to clear out if you’re open to it. That’s why we will do lots of healing activities to support your Shasta journey.
If your soul stirs when you feel into the energies of Shasta, if you’re feeling called to be out in nature and away from the concrete jungle, if you’re feeling like you’ve somehow lost yourself and can’t remember who you really are, if you are feeling stuck in the minutia of day-to-day life and want to get back to a place of peace, gratitude, love, hope, and wonderment, perhaps this retreat is for you! In Shasta fashion, part of the retreat will be dictated by the collective alchemical energy of the group and what the mountain, Ascended Masters, Devas, and Archangels call upon us.
ROUGH AGENDA FOR YOUR MT. SHASTA WOMEN’S RETREAT
FRIDAY, JUNE 24, 2016
– We will meet at a location in Shasta that will be given to you upon registration
– You may arrive as early as 3pm and relax.
– 6pm we shall enjoy a welcome dinner together with a special tea ceremony.
– 8pm we will go to The Crystal Room where the owner, Beverly, will be giving us a private crystal bowl healing so that we may acclimate to the energies of Mt Shasta gracefully during dreamtime.
SATURDAY, JUNE 25, 2016
– We will head up to Stewart Mineral Springs to soak in the healing silica waters to clear our auric field.
– We shall go to the Peace Gardens to walk the labyrinth, journal, and/or create a prayer flag.
– We may go up the mountain to Panther Meadows if the road is cleared of snow or Bunny Flat if the road is still closed. If the mountain welcomes us, we will sit in meditation and see if we can connect with any Beings that wish to connect with us.
– Perfect time to go back to the retreat space to rest and eat dinner.
– 8pm we get to find ourselves on a private property to meditate in a 15-foot interdimensional pyramid overseen by a guardian Being named Ra-Ke-Da
– After the meditation we shall lay our heads and allow the healing to continue during dreamtime
SUNDAY, JUNE 26, 2016
– We will gather for a closing circle after breakfast, sharing our experiences from the weekend.
– For those who would like to take a hike to a luscious waterfall, we shall grab a lunch and sit on the huge rock, taking in the negative ions.
PLEASE NOTE: The agenda is subject to change as Mama Shasta’s agenda might lead us in a different direction. THAT’S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ENTER INTO THE SHASTA VORTEX! The only activities set in stone are the crystal bowl healing on Friday night and the private time in the pyramid Saturday night. We might get called to the lakes or waterfalls and such. Please be open to whatever unfolds. It’s always for the highest good of all.
Here’s some good reading from James Tyberonn’s experience of Mt. Shasta in 2007 and a channel from Metatron:
ACCOMMODATIONS DURING YOUR MT. SHASTA WOMEN’S RETREAT:
I am over-the-moon excited and grateful to have found the perfect, luxurious place to lay your heads at night! Timber Hills Lodge in the exclusive neighborhood of Timber Hills, a 5-minute drive into town, is a secluded and woodsy area conducive to dropping into the loving energies of Shasta, yet close enough to Berryvale Market, crystal shops, and all of the local activities we shall be taking part in town. Rest assured, you will be enveloped in the most nurturing, luxurious, peaceful, quiet surroundings Mt. Shasta has to offer!
** The investment to remember who you are will be around $350 for the lodging and activities. Participants will prepare their own food. A deposit of $100 will hold your place with the balance to be paid in full by June 14, 2016.
** This retreat is now full, however, I am opening up a wait list as well as registration for future retreats. Please email me if interested. **
To see if this retreat is right for you, please email me and we can set up a time to chat.