Creating an intentionally joyful & fulfilling life
2017 Mt. Shasta Women’s Summer SOULstice Retreat
Does something come alive or percolate when you hear the word “Mt. Shasta?”
Do your ears perk up when you hear the words Lemuria, Pleiadians, Inner Earth, St. Germain, Sananda, El Morya, Master Kuthumi, Telos, Adama?
That’s what happened to me in 2009 when I first felt the calling. Before then, I had never heard of Shasta, but once I did, it would not leave my consciousness!! I would overhear people’s conversations….mumble, mumble, mumble, SHASTA, mumble mumble. I would see it on the internet and I would see pictures of it in random places. It was like she was calling me HOME. Since then, Mt Shasta has indeed become Home to me and a place to remember who I really AM! I have had a spontaneous healing on Black Butte in which I now have regular moon cycles to this day! I have spontaneously left my body, went flying above the mountain, flew into either the inner earth or an interdimensional doorway, was met by these beings in white and taken on a “tour” (although I wasn’t able to bring back much cognitive memory). I have connected with Master Kuthumi before I even knew there was such an Ascended Master. I have seen crystalline city overlays on the mountain. And I have also had some uncomfortable growth experiences as well. Whatever is not serving you might come up to clear out if you’re open to it. That’s why we will do lots of healing activities to support your Shasta journey.
If your soul stirs when you feel into the energies of Shasta, if you’re feeling called to be out in nature and away from the concrete jungle, if you’re feeling like you’ve somehow lost yourself and can’t remember who you really are, if you are feeling stuck in the minutia of day-to-day life and want to get back to a place of peace, gratitude, love, hope, and wonderment, perhaps this retreat is for you! And if you know without a shadow of a doubt you are being called to the mountain, reserve your spot now as 3/4 of the spaces have been filled! Click on the link below:
In Shasta fashion, part of the retreat will be dictated by the collective alchemical energy of the group and what the mountain, Ascended Masters, Devas, and Archangels call upon us. For those who want to know more of the 3d logistics, here is your rough agenda for your retreat:
ROUGH AGENDA FOR YOUR MT. SHASTA WOMEN’S RETREAT
THURSDAY, JUNE 22, 2017
– We will meet at a private sanctuary in Weed, just north of Shasta City that will be given to you upon registration.
– You may arrive as early as 3pm and relax.
– 5pm we shall have an orientation with the owner of the sanctuary where she will explain the logistics of the home, safety precautions, and how to use the various water sources. She would also be happy to share some mystical stories about the mountain.
– 6pm we shall enjoy a welcome dinner together with a special tea ceremony.
– 8:00pm we will do a powerful invocation ceremony to call in the Masters as we invite them into dreamtime.
FRIDAY, JUNE 23, 2017
– After a leisurely morning of yoga on the deck or personal private time to walk the grounds, we shall start the day with a private crystal bowl sound healing given by the owner of The Crystal Room in Shasta. This allows for smoother acclimation of the high vibrational frequencies of Shasta.
– Then we’ll stop off at the local health food store to grab a lunch and head on over to Middle McCloud Falls and enjoy our lunch among the nature spirits, allowing the frequencies and vibrations of the sound healing to drop in deeper.
– With permission of the mountain, we may head on up to Ascension Rock at Red Fir Flat or up further to Bunny Flat. If the mountain welcomes us, we shall sit in meditation and see if we can connect with any Beings that wish to communicate with us.
– We shall head on back to The sanctuary for some dinner.
– At 8ish we shall circle up and reflect upon our day with sharing of our highlights, ahas, and breakthroughs.
SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2017
-More personal time and/or morning yoga on the deck.
– Then we head on over to the headwaters to connect with the waters that have journeyed through underground lava tubes and have never seen the light of day. We might also possibly take a stroll through the enchanting walking path along the creek.
– We shall then stop off and grab some lunch, then head on up to Castle Lake as we take in the beauty of the waters against the backdrop of the majestic pines. For the more adventurous ones, we might head on up to Heart Lake, while those who wish to lounge around can stay below at Castle Lake.
– What’s Shasta without the crystal shops?!! This will be the time to browse through Soul Connections, Crystal Wings, The Crystal Room, Shambhala Center, Sacred Seed Crystals, the apothecary, and all the shops in town.
– We then stop off in town for a bite to eat before we make our way to the Gateway Peace Gardens to walk the lavendar labyrinth, connect with the deities, journal, and/or create a prayer flag to tie to a tree as the winds listen to your prayer and carry it into the far reaches of the planet and beyond.
– I also highly highly recommend soaking in the healing silica waters at Stewart Mineral Springs before the official start of our retreat to clear the auric field. It has one of the last wood-burning saunas, which provides a more natural, effective detox, drawing out the impurities from the inside out.
PLEASE NOTE: The agenda is subject to change as Mama Shasta’s agenda might lead us in a different direction. THAT’S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ENTER INTO THE SHASTA VORTEX! The only activities set in stone are the crystal bowl healing and the private meditation in the pyramid. There’s a myriad of other lakes, waterfalls, and hiking trails we could be called to. Please be open to whatever unfolds. It’s always for the highest good of all.
Here is some SOUL EXPANDING reading from James Tyberonn’s experience of Mt. Shasta in 2007 and a channel from Metatron:
ACCOMMODATIONS DURING YOUR MT. SHASTA WOMEN’S RETREAT:
I am over-the-moon excited and grateful to have found the perfect healing, loving, thoughtful, conscious place to lay our heads at night! This retreat sanctuary is adjacent to Stewart Mineral Springs, right on the creek with a private swimming hole, 3 yoga decks, a mediation hut, silica waters in which you can soak in one of the clawfoot tubs, statues of deities, a private 6-person sauna, and many other amenities. Rest assured, you will be enveloped in the most nurturing, luxurious, peaceful, quiet surroundings Mt. Shasta has to offer!
photos courtesy of the sanctuary website
** The investment to remember who you are is $444 for 3 night’s lodging and activities. Participants will prepare their own food. A deposit of $200 will hold your place with the balance to be paid in full by June 12, 2017.
** This retreat 90% full! With such enthusiastic responses, I am opening up a wait list as well as registration for future retreats, possibly one for the Autumnal Equinox of 2017. Please email me if interested. **